This NPR podcast is created by Guy Raz, who also created the popular TED Radio Hour podcast. Each episode is an interview with an entrepreneur that draws out the triumphs, failures, and luck they encountered on their way to building some of the world’s best known companies and brands. The end of every episode is a quick account of the story of a random business leader in their own words.
Recent episodes cover:
- Whole Foods Market: John Mackey
- Lonely Planet: Maureen & Tony Wheeler
- Lady Gaga & Atom Factory: Troy Carter
- Real Estate Mogul: Barbara Corcoran
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK?: Brian Scudamore
Well worth the listen if you want to understand a bit more about the years of hard work needed to create an “overnight” success.